Friday, August 20, 2010

{Pretend Birthday Party at the Hoffs}

Our new friends the Hoffs are so wonderful. While Nate is a Fighter Pilot in the Military and Stephanie is a crazy go, go, go girl we seem to get alone too well!

I hang out with Stephanie all the time. She is one of my NEW FRIENDs out here. She is wonderful and I'm not sure NY would be the same without her. She is constantly throwing together get-to-gethers. This particular day she make a darling cupcake cake and had all the kids take turns blowing out the candles. My kids thought it was totally COOL.

I think I need more "Pretend Birthday Parties" for Emberlynn because she really couldn't get the whole blowing thing and she has a Birthday coming up in a few months.
PRACTICE-- PRACTICE-- PRACTICE


THANKS STEPHANIE FOR HAVING US OVER AGAIN AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN.

Stephanie the other week told me she was having Andie Withdrawals cause she didn't see me at all during the week. It's nice to know someone likes me : )

As mentioned in earlier posts I think Stephanie is one of my Angels
I like you too Steph!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow what a cupcake! I need a friend like that, too! :)

Colette said...

Hi, Andie! :)

I had so much fun reading your blog... it's like we are living mirrored lives! Our experience has been so similar - our neighbors welcomed us the day we moved in... we are the only mormons they've ever known, and our ward family embraced us immediately. I'm so glad you got in touch and we'll have to stay connected. We'd love to have you come visit anytime and Long Beach is one of our neighbors favorite beaches, so we'll have to come out as well!

Talk to you soon,
Colette

Adrian and Danell said...

What a fun little party! Maybe we will have to do that, Cal is so into birthdays right now! I am so glad that you are making good friends!

evileffie said...

Wow! I feel like I won a pageant! Yay! I'll be Ms. Coca Cola complete with the un baby belly!!! Yay! You are a sweetie and I'm sooooooo super glad you are here even though I don't like you one eany weany bit! Lol!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Glad you have made a great friend.