Our Lynbrook Library is so much fun they always have the neatest things going on. This time they had a "Teddy Bear Tea-Time" where the girls had to bring a Teddy Bear and enjoy some treats, hot cocoa, Crafts, story times and activities.
My children had a blast. The funny thing is I had to search for teddy bears in our house cause I wasn't sure I had 3 of them. After this party their Teddy Bears where their favorite stuffed animals ever!!! It's funny how it works out like that. I was even able to sit down and enjoy the fun too! I thought I was going only to watch so I was pretty excited myself.
During the Storybook time they asked all the kids to come up and introduce themselves and their Teddy Bear. My girls somehow made up names for the first time. Alix even included that she sleeps with hers at night. Afterwards I had to ask her if that was honest to say considering her bear was in a bag in my crawl space to be donated.
They had the kids parade around listening to fun music. Alix thought it was cool to lead the kids around next to the Librarian.
Here is {MB} marching around.
2 comments:
So cute. You have such beatiful daughters.
Oh My- your girls are growing o dang fast- so lovely- miss ya!
Post a Comment