Alix's "Save the Earth" Assemble Play was so much fun for me and the girls to watch TWICE. They sang some really fun songs that we still sing around the house. Such as "Recycle It."
Here is Alix saying her line which was,
... Then she made a list. Her list was not long."
Alix's teacher Mrs. Patton describes her as "sweet" and "that she just wants to eat her up."
She further said Alix is a pleasure. She will do anything for anyone to make them happy. She also said that Alix is one of the hardest workers she has even seen for a 1st grader. Her brain is a sponge and wants to know everything. Her hardwork, Mrs Patton says is worth more then any grade.
These things I didn't just learn at Parent Teacher Conference. I have none these such wonderful qualities about her, her whole life. She is doing GREAT in school and loves school. We have been more then pleased with the school district here.
Here's a thumbs- up for you Alix for being such a wonderful 1st grader. I only wish you would slow down, before I know it you will be in college. I only hope that I consistently have many moments that make me savor and cherish them.
Enjoy every Moment Together!
Watching you up there "doing your thing," made me so proud to call you my child.
1 comment:
I love all these little programs.
Post a Comment