Thursday, August 4, 2011

{A Package & Letters From Utah}

We have been so excited that our cousins from out West have not forgotten about us. Kendra sent Alix a darling Pen Pal Package with pencils, stamps, & stationary. Alix loves being Kendra's Pen Pal.

The girls also received another package from their Aunt Kiki filled with all sorts of fun stuff that included Mason's Blessing Blanket & another blanket from Kylee for Mason.  That he has used so much already

Thank you  Everyone!!!

Here is a squirt toy Aunt Kiki put in her package. The girls love this. it can squirt so high. The kids go wild for this and has kept us cool this summer.



2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am so glad that they are enjoying it. Keep cool you cute little girls. I cannot wait to see you again.

Julie said...

I love the little whale! YOu have such cuties!