Friday, August 19, 2011

{Sweet Local Honey}

To wrap up our trip i will start at the beginning. The drive was so beautiful. i love upstate NY so much. i was navigating and missed our exit, but if you look on a map of NY there are so many roads so we took another route that put on 5 minutes to our trip. {no problem we can handle that} and so glad we did cause we found a local farmer and at the end of his drive-way we had a post advertising honey.  The honey sign in our terms meant STOP!

HONEY/ STOP THEY ALL MEAN THE SAME THING!



We almost stopped at one that said "CHEESE" but for some reason that sounded a little grouse to me. I may have to stop next time- Maybe.

Anyway no one was there but there was plenty of Honey. 




Paying for your honey was based on the Honor System!
We are so excited to try our honey!




 I love supporting the local farmers!!!!

{Jon just told me I know can use the other shift key to make my "I" capitalized. Anyway I can't get used to typing like.  I bought myself a new keyboard, so folks it's coming.}

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is right around the corner from my parent house! We stop there every time we go to visit them. How funny is that?