Sunday, June 3, 2012

{Some Thoughts of Soccer of our Season}

Our Family has soccer 4 days a week Tues, Wed, Thurs and Saturdays are games. I called my dad and told him how come they are not lined up perfectly. But even on Saturday games Addison game will be at 10am while Alix's is at 2:00pm. My dad smiled and gave very little sympathy sense he had six kids and him and mom were always going in the different directions getting us to our practices. and games. The more I am a parent the more I appreciate the things my parents did for me. How come I couldn't of had that knowledge and was more grateful as a child?



Here is Emberlynn waiting so patiently till she can play herself.


Well she's loving watching Addison play.



This picture of Mason reminds me so much of my father-in-law. It's the eyebrows!

Alix and Bekah


My BFF. Christy and her family always play with my kids during Alix and Bekah's games. I love just sitting there and being able to really focus on Alix's game. Reality hits me again when we go our separate ways : )




Here's Christy playing with my kids and waching them. Okay now i'm feeling a little lazy : )


Alix playing goalie. The whole season no one ever scored on Alix!!!!
She did really good.


No comments: