Thursday, June 7, 2012

{Backyard Silence with Mason}


....I still love him.... and always will...





Mason is in the the Discovery Stage that I'm sure it will last the rest of his life. He is such a curious little boy.





I finally put up my bird feeder that I bought at BJ's a year ago. I made the mistake by putting it next to the tree and fence, but I really thought it would be fine. No.... I was wrong. 
Meet "Sneaky" That's what we call him. I will introduce you to other of our pets in a later post if only I can get them still and sharp. Then I will introduce you to our male cardinal "Jack" and Female Cardinal "Sandy" named after my parents. My dad's favorite bird is the Cardinal and I think of him and my mom every time I see them. I love here the kids say. Mom I say Jack or mom I just saw Sandy. I tend to see Sandy more then Jack. Everytime I see them I am reminded how much I love them.



Here are some birds that finally came along after "Sneaky left" Holy cow you should of seen my backyard. No lie I scared SERIULSY 50 birds at least. I thought there's no way I can afford feeding these birds. I filled this bird feeder in the afternoon by the next morning is was ALL GONE. SERIOUSLY


1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Very fun pictures. WE cannot wait to see him!