Saturday, June 9, 2012

{Fun with Seth}

When ever we are at the Anderson's home Seth is always coming up with something crazy to do with the kids especially Mason. He loves him. In fact the other day I took his Senior Pictures and he was mad that everyone was playing with Mason while we left to take his pictures.

Anyway one of our favorite things that SEth came up with to do was FLOATING LANTERNS, yes just like the ones in TANGLED. So you can imagine my girls were in a fairytale. I wish I had my camera but no I didn't have one. 
Well this time he took the girls on his little bike. He loves hanging out with my girls. Seriously I'm not lying when I say this family loves my family. They are so spoiled at this house they get everything and anything at this home and all of every ones attention. 
I love it cause I love that my girls and little guy get someone to look up to. 

My girls like bad boys but if bad boys describe Seth, well then I'M OKAY!


I think Alix is having a little too much fun here.


What's up with Addison's "Hang Loose" with both hands : )


Again another lover.


Mason didn't cry but a bit freaked out :).
I did not approve this. President Anderson just picked him up and put him on the bike. Seth was really good and went super slow for me and Mason but more for me.


No comments: