Another day we went Bowling. At this time Kristie made her way over from UT so I was so happy to have more family come to see me.
Here's the Bowling Clan!
Here's MB first time bowling. This day I was super sad that Jon wasn't here. Our family hasn't bowled forever since Alix was a little one and to miss all these girls and Mason's expressions were so priceless. I only wish I did a better job capturing them.
But with MB she was so competitive I tell you I am learning something new everyday with this one. She would drop her head down when she wouldn't hit the pins and jump and turn and scream when she would hit pins down. She was so fun to watch.
Kylee's Bowling socks-- I was so jealous of --the whole game wishing I was wearing those.
How cute is this. Mason was so darling he couldn't push that ball faster and look at him--he's totally into it.
Dad and Kylee look so cute here.
My great family! Well some of them.
Dad needed me to take a picture of him but this time raising his fingers so it goes on the blog that everyone knows he won first place!
Here's two of the score boards. I missed one of them : ( boo hiss
1 comment:
It was so much fun bowling with everyone! It was crazy with all the kids!
Post a Comment