We flew home from Denver to JFK with Jet Blue. We really like this airline. Alix tried to stay up but soon crashed sense we were taking the red eye home and we our flight didn't take off till 11pm
All the girls fell asleep at the airport so they were super tired getting on to this flight as you can see in the above picture. She was the first to fall asleep. Of course I didn't sleep very well. There's no way I can sleep sitting up but it wasn't too bad. Watching my kids sleep was the cutest thing in the world.
Poor Mason during Casa Bonita was getting a fever. So before the flight we stopped to some Motrin to help sleep on the plane. It did a pretty good job and he sleep the whole way. But you can tell he was hot and red in this photo.




1 comment:
I still think you are crazy to fly the red eye with all your kids. So cute sleeping!
Post a Comment