Monday, October 15, 2012

{Casa Bonita}

No trip is complete without hitting up Casa Bonita. A Famous Mexican Restaurant in Colorado. This trip was almost incomplete. I almost didn't go and on the very last day I saw a coupon for Casa Bonita and talked my family to all go!

While we were there we played a little and got this shot!

The outside of  Casa Bonita



The inside of Casa Bonita. We watched diving shows, w through caves, Listened to fun Mexican music had yummy soapapias too! I hate way too much it being an all you can eat.












We also played a couple of games too.

After dinner we went back to the house and got all the bags packed and headed to the airport to go back home to New York. {There I said it home is New York not Colorado, not Utah, not Vegas, not Vancouver. HOme is New York.}

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

That was such a fun night! Casa Bonita is always fun!