Monday, October 1, 2012

{Red Rocks}

Red Rocks Amphitheater is such a beautiful place. Many singers dreams is to come here and sing cause its so amazing and the acoustics against the rocks are amazing. This is the only place where I grew up with this red rock. I remember my  mom taking me here with my brother when I was in Kindergarten. We had lunch and I remember I was wearing church shoes and I would climb in front of my brother and on a few times I remember slipping and falling and Wayne catching me and me thinking .."I almost died." We spend many outings here as well as my Senior Prom my date Spencer Barlow after after prom we came here and watched the Sunrise and it was gorgeous. No kissing or holding hands people just two best friends. Best Prom ever.

Anyway the mountain on the left in the far distance is where I grew up. Our house was on the top of the mountain {well not literally but close} The far far distance is the city. It showed up terrible on this shot




At the Trading Post



My dad climbed to that cave. They don't let you anymore.
I also love this tunnel







The beetles played here many times back in the day!


1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love Red Rocks. I wish you could still climb all around.