
Well Addi had her first Dentist Appointment. I will say I wasn't sure what she was going to do or how she was going to react. We got there and I have to say our office spoils the kids with a theatre room plasm TV' s everywhere and of course they are all synced together. Cartoon and disney characters are all over the walls and great toys all over the place. My children's dentist family is in our ward and they are an awesome family. Any way Alix got her cleaning first and made the Cavity Free Club and shockingly Addison did fabulous. One time I thought she was going to lose it, but didn't cry once. She too made the Cavity Free Club too. Each girl then got to spin the wheel. Alix got a glider and Addi got an eraser. They also brought home a sticker, balloon and a bag with a toothbrush, paste, floss, travel cover, tattoo's, plaque tablets, and a timer. Alix sadly last time had to get a crown and was a bit nervous, she told me when she back she didn't want any more golden (her silver crown) and she didn't want it to hurt. After she was done she smiled and said, "you were right it didn't hurt. Alix is one of the bravest little girls ever and since that visit we made sure we brushed twice a day and that is why I am so proud my kids made the Cavity Free Club, who knows maybe they will be one of the three winners for a big prize this month!

4 comments:
Yeah! No Cavities! Way to Brush those teeth!
I need to take Cal in for his visit, after hearing that addie did so well gives me hope that Cal will do ok!
Hey Andrea,
Thanks for the fun comments on my blog! I was really excited to hear from you! Your girls are so cute and I love that girl #3 is on the way too! How can we get a hold of you? Are you in Vegas? Lots of questions and catching up to do! Looks like life has been a blast for the 4 1/2 of you!
Great Job!
Post a Comment