
Well we found out Monday what we are having and from my poll 91% said I should find out and the majority of 43% said I was having a boy while 25% said I was having a girl and while the rest of you who voted twins well you were completely wrong. Because I am having ONE BABY GIRL! Whoo Hoo!!! My doctor teased Jon for having three girls, but then told me that's all he could produce too. Well actually Jon wasn't there he had a Boards prep Class that morning. We never put two to two together and Alix was so excited about going so I took on the challenge of bringing both my kids. A little hair pulling at times but it actually wasn't that bad. After finding out, I told Alix it's a Girl and she said I wanted it to be a boy and I told her that we will have to wait another time for a brother. She said let's have the boy now and have the girl come later. I told her it doesn't work that way :). I will say I really thought I was going to hear it's a boy. I just never pictured three girls in a row. My first thought was three girls all of a sudden sounds like a lot of kids. My second thought that's a lot of hair to do in the morning :). There is a lot of advantages of having a girl, and one big one is handy-downs, and that is actually a huge blessing given the situation that we are in. My sister Kris told me that and I completely agree. I won't lie but it's been like this for every pregnancy that the beginning of the pregnancy doesn't really seem real to me but when I find out the sex of the baby I start to get really excited and anxious and start to think how I love holding and taking care of newborns. For me I feel the world is going, but I don't care, cause I'm holding still. I am so grateful I have for the third time to bring a child into this world and be their mom. And I hope that I can raise righteous children who will become wonderful mothers. I will never forget the time when I was working at good old R.C. Willey's as a designer and I had a strong impression that I feel came from my mom. That is When I hold my child for the first time I will then finally understand how much my mother loves me. I believe it and I think of that often when I just look at my girls. I remember after having Alix I was watching her in her crib and crying, because I have never felt my heart so big and had no idea I could possess so much love for a little child. The thought of losing her would probably kill me and it was tested when Alix was in Primary Children's for five days and no one knew what was wrong and she wasn't getting any better. Motherhood is one of the greatest blessing you can receive. I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones. And one last thing I love the color PINK!
5 comments:
What a nice post Andrea. Congrats to you!!! Three girls, what a blast! You make adorable girls :)
Congratulations! That is SO exciting! That is a lot of hair - but you are great in that department, your girls always have darling hair. That was a very sweet post about motherhood - I completely agree, and hand-me-downs are SO great. Maybe you'll have a couple of boys after all your girls. :)
I am so excited for you. You are right - being a mother is the greatest blessing. I am so glad that you are having a little girl. You do good with them. Tell Jon to study hard - he has 3 weddings to pay for.
I thought for sure you were having a boy!
I am so excited about you having a girl for the third time. I think about all of us girls in our family, and how wonderful it was to always have someone to play with. You girls are my best friends. I know your three will be best friends too.
Post a Comment