Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ultra Sound

Next Monday I can find out whether or not it's a boy or a girl. I thought I was going to wait and not find out until I have the baby, but the closer it gets the more anxious I get. What should I do. Take a vote. Jon still teases me and says it's two boys. I will finally be able to keep him quiet after Monday. I never heard of Father's instinct but then again my mother instincts is totally nonexistence.

3 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Find out for sure!

Juliann said...

Oh, you have to find out! Alright, you don't HAVE to, but I would! How fun!

Nate said...

Do whatever you want! : ) It's a lot of fun to know during the pregnancy, but, having done it both ways, it is also very exciting to find out right after the birth. p.s. I am having #3 tomorrow...another boy!

Susan