Sunday, June 8, 2008

Morning Conversations with Alix

This morning Alix walked up to me and told me her dream. She said in her words, "Mom last night I dreamed we went swimming at Cody's pools and he had two pools one with sharks in it and the other didn't have sharks in it." I asked, "Which one did you swim in?" she told me, "The one with sharks in it and they started to get me but Tanya saved me." I said, "She did?" "Yeah, and sharks were eating Kiki (Kristie) too and Kendra saved her." I said, "Well I can believe that." and my favorite Alix shouts, "YEAH, TANYA AND KENDRA ARE SUPERSTARS."

4 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How cool of a dream is that!! Alix I love you, and I will always save you. Never will those sharks get you.

Brett said...

Shes cute

Adrian and Danell said...

Kiki what were you doing swmming with the sharks? Good thing for Kendra! What a funny dream! We love Frog (aka alix)

The Behunin Family Story said...

Alix--Aunt Kiki needs to be the hero in you next dream! I love you!