Monday, June 16, 2008

Fairy Tale Mix-Up


Last week our family got to watch my awesome talented nieces in a play at school. It was called Fairy Tale Mix-Up. Darcy played Gretel and Kid. While Dixie played Hazelnut and a kid. They both did really good and definitely natural stars. I was so proud of them. Also Amy my sister-in-law helped out with tons of the play. She too is a natural performer and that's were the girls get it. So good job Amy to you too!

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am glad that you are there to see that. I bet they did a great job.

Adrian and Danell said...

I wish I could have gone. It is fun to have family close so you can go to each others activities

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is fun that you got to watch it. You are right, they do a great job.