On Halloween day we went to the Bellagio to check out the Fabulous Gardens there. The girls and especially myself love going. Here we are...
This guy has eyes like my dad. :)

Alix wanted to push Emberlynn all around while Addison had to hold on to the stroller to feel like she taking care of her sister too. I thought it was darling so of course I snapped away.

Addison loved the little fairy flies she kept trying to hop the fence and get a better peak at them.






4 comments:
How sweet! They must really love their sister! My mom claims that the real reason she comes to help when I have my babies is to 'protect' the little one from the bigger ones. My kids wouldn't leave the new baby alone either!
The gardens looks beautiful. That is great that you always get to go see them.
I wish we could have gone with you. I love their garden, can't wait for the next one. Your girls look so cute!
Holy blogs! I feel like I just looked the other day and then I check today and there are like 100 new posts and I love them! I am in awe by how much you do with a newborn and 2 other girls. They all look darling. I love their Halloween Outfits. The Belagio looks so cool. I bet they're already changing to the next season but I'll have to make sure I go next year.
Post a Comment