Happy Birthday Addison. I can't believe you are two! Jon was out of town for Addison's Birthday so we had to wait until the weekend to celebrate. Which happened I ended up working another craft fair, so after the craft fair I shifted in gear and quickly got everything together for a fabulous party. I asked Addison weeks ago what she wanted and she kept saying a soccer ball. (I love the way she says soccer ball too) Any way I decided to theme the entire party after soccer. It was a lot of fun we invited my brother and his family over to a local park. I knew it was going to get dark fast, but no one seemed to care cause the park was lit up. We had a fun and most importantly Addison had a blast.




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Addison, time sure does fly
Happy Birthday Addi! Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment