Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Can you really Get Mad?

So I love my girls so much but they do the craziest things that you just have to ask yourself, "How can I really get mad at that?"


The other day I left Emberlynn in her pack-in-play like this.



To come back and find her like this.


So who did it? It's who ever the shoe fits baby! And the WINNER is ALIX (you crazy girl)



The day after Halloween I found Emberlynn like this.


Who did it? Why the kid with the candy in her mouth? We have also seen pizza next to her side. Boy I have to watch these kids like a hawk and so far..... NOT DOING SO WELL :)

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Those girls just love their little sister.

Brett said...

Thats pretty funny. You have your hands full.

Adrian and Danell said...

Cal did that all the time with Cade. He still tries giving him stuff he shouldn't eat!