Here is Tayton and Alix (you can actually recognize Tayton this time with no black hair)

I remember my mother making homemade doughnuts while the kids were trick-or-treating. We would come back home and eat doughnuts and have apple cidar as well, so I have to copy my mom cause that was one of many favorite traditions she would do.
Jon took 5 pictures of Stacia and I all at once and sadly to say this is the one I chose for the blog. I figure if one of us is going to look junky we both need to. Anyway Stacia stayed behind with me while Jon and Taylor took the kids out in the neighborhood. It was a lot of fun. I would fry up the doughnuts while Stacia would glaze them. The doughnuts turned out fantastic. This recipe is a keeper.
5 comments:
They look wonderful! Are you going to post the recipe???
Wow what a fun recipe, and I love Alix's witch costume. will you share the recipe?????
Looks yummy!
I always remember that too. I make them for everyone at my pumpkin party. I think that is the reason Brett comes every year.
So I told you that I'm famous for never looking good in picuters (maybe it's not just pictures hmmm...) anyway, we had fun I'm glad that you invited us over!
Post a Comment