Monday, November 10, 2008

Famiy Portraits

So family portraits are done. Thankfully. It was a lot of fun again and the pictures turned out great. I can't believe that our family is getting so big. I think that means I am getting old. Oh no!  






I was going to have to buy new scrubs for the kids this year, so rather then spending 100.00 in scrubs I decided to make them. They look fantastic as long as you stand far away :) No they turned out pretty good. The sad thing is I like sewing but I have to reteach my self to use my machine every year cause I only have about one project a year. I really thought these scrubs were going to be a lot easier then I thought, because I have sewed a velvet Santa Claus outfit, but boy I was wrong or JUST RUSTY! Any way the girls love the scrubs and it was great cause it only cost me $22.00 to make 2 sets. Lots better then spending $100.00.  That again is the frugal side of me. I do anything to save a buck or two in this case $78.00. 


This was our family portrait when Addison was born. 

This is the portrait that I envisioned it would turn out like. I would watch Alix play with Jon's doctor stuff with a doll and thought that would be the perfect picture and I was even more excited it turned out exactly how I envisioned it to be.


7 comments:

katherine said...

those are so sweet! they turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. Love the scrub outfits and cute girls.

Hiatts said...

I love these pictures so cute. and I am way jealous of the free pizza for a year! you are always finding such great deals!

Julie said...

Such cute pictures!

Angela said...

VERY cute family pictures. I love the scrubs idea. Way to be thrifty and so them yourselves, I am uber impressed.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love your pictures. Do I get any?

Carolyn and Mark said...

Very cute, I love your idea and great job at saving money. They actually look really good. Where did you hear about the free pizza for 1 year? Well congrats on that, yum.