Jon's parents (A.K.A. Grandma & Oupa) sent me a beautiful plant arrangement which I love cause those are the ones that last forever. They remind me of my mother too because when she passed away I am not lying but our house looked like a jungle in every single room. I have never seen so many flowers in my life. The best part is I loved every single one too and got just as excited receiving the last one then I did the first. But I will always remember that the Golden Stake gave us a large plant and a few other people got us an arrangement of plants. These lasted such a long time and while the flowers were all dying these were still blooming long after. So when ever I give flowers I always try to buy the plant arrangements knowing how much joy they gave me long after everything else died down, So thank you mom & dad for the wonderful plant arrangement.

2 comments:
How sweet. Bryce always gave me flowers too.
I agree... I enjoy something that lasts long. I don't like getting roses because as beautiful as they are, they're already wilting by the second day.
Post a Comment