We headed up to Salt Lake to visit my family for some fun. I drove up with all three girls and Jon flu up later in the week. We first went to Tanya's house. There we watched general conference on the big screen. I felt as cool as the boys on "Singles Ward" did (LDS Funny MOvie). Tanya had them play Conference Bingo. They had a blast eating all the M&M's.
Then the next day we went to the DISCOVERY MUSEUM at the Gateway Mall. Boy did that bring back a thousand memories. My only regret is I wish we bought a brick with our family name on it near the water park. Here is my beautiful sister Tanya and behind her is her boy Spencer. She is one of my pregnant sisters and sadly to say seems to have abandoned her blog for awhile cause she is so sick. Well my other one has too. I feel like I'm the only one blogging in the family : )
Kendra & Alix on the rock wall. Look at them Go! Alix loves Kendra. She wants to be just like her. When she was 4 she would ask me, "When am I going to be 5 like Kendra?" and I would tell her on her Birthday. Then the next month Kendra turned 6 and Alix almost lost it cause she thought she had caught up to her.
Addison- I LOVE YOU!
The kiddos taking off. Well they wish! They thought it was really loud & it was. But very cool.
3 comments:
That looks so fun! You are always on the go!
I am glad that you had so much fun with Tanya. I love to play with those too.
I am so glad that you were able to stay with me for a little while. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for cleaning my house and cooking on your vacation. We were so happy to hang out with you. Miss being by you.
Post a Comment