Thursday, October 15, 2009

{We Had Fun}

Behunin Family came to visit us back in July & I just got the pictures from Kristie to post about the fun trip we had. When I asked Kristie about what she wanted to do, she said take us where you took STANLEY so that is what we did PLUS MORE!

First I have to say that I love that my children love Kristie & Bryce's Kids. They all look up to them like they are the best and coolest people in the world.




Here is Cody & Emberlynn having a great time. They both loved each others company!




We went to the M&M Factory





JUST HANGING OUT!

Trenton read lots of books to my girls


And some got bored of listening to him read : ) Just kidding Trenton!
Trenton was really good with Emberlynn.




We also went to Bass Pro Shop & saw them feed the fish.


What's Vegas without getting WET!


I had to post this one cause it just made me laugh.
WHAT A LOOK!


Bellagio Garden's & Fountains & World's Largest Chocolate Fountain



Next we walked and this case Alix & Cody held hands walking to CIRCUS CIRCUS for the 2 free Cirque Shows that were totally amazing!
(Don't be jealous Kendra. Alix isn't stealing your man)





M&M Lion Habitat is one of are absolute favorite. I love having kids too cause we always get the best show out of everyone!

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Again I want to thank you for showing us such a great time. You were such a great host! We had a blast and ate way yummy food. Thanks again. Everyone wants to get down there this winter!

Brett said...

That is a pretty funny picture of Addi. Glad everyone had fun.