
So while Emberlynn & I was away having fun with Jon in Michigan. Jon's totally awesome wonderful sisters came from Vancouver, Canada to watch Alix & Addison. They tried to talk me into leaving Emberlynn, but she's my baby & couldn't leave her behind. (Towards the end of the trip they were thankful I didn't : ) ).
They were so wonderful for coming down. I didn't even have to ask them twice. The girls absolutely love their Aunties. From what I heard from the girls is was a party every day and every night. What the Aunties didn't know is no matter what time the girls go to bed they wake up bright in early at the same time- 6:45am. So my policy it's best to put them down at 7pm sharp.
After our return one of the days we went to the park and had meatball subs & played soccer. It was so much fun and I will brag a bit. I'm 29 years old almost 30 this week and I can still do a round-off back handspring. My goal is to be able to do it when I'm 50 (okay probably not- but it's fun to dream) I'll report back on my fiftieth birthday and let you know. : )
Enough about me here's the pics.
Aunty Amy with Jon & Alix
THANKS AGAIN AMY & KRISTEN. YOU GALS WERE WONDERFUL. I LOVE THAT I COULD TRUST YOU WITH MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRLS. THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF THEM, SPOILING THEM & OF COURSE LOVING THEM EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY & NIGHT & EARLY EARLY MORNING!
YOU GALS ARE THE BEST!
1 comment:
I am glad that they were able to help. Looks liek everyone had fun.
Post a Comment