
One day while we were hanging out with Casandra. Casandra bought
yummy pastries in a small pastry shop in farmington. We then took them to Brett's work to surprise him and had some ourselves. They were way yummy! Later that day we met up and just
took a walk down the Lagoon Trail. Very scenic & beautiful and we saw some elk along the way.
3 comments:
I have heard that Lagoon trail is really fun, I should really take the kids down there sometime. Glad you made it to the zoo. reminds me the few times we took the kids on the free days, great memories!
I haven't been there either, but the boys have gone a couple of times, sounds like fun!
Hey Andie! I just wanted to tell you happy (belated) birthday! I wanted to make it to your bash but I had to work that night. I am really sorry and I hope you had a wonderful day. xox
Post a Comment