Today I decided to listen to Christmas music this morning. I'm starting early on the decorating. I think the Christmas Tree will be up this week. Call me Crazy, cause I'll probably agree with you. I have never put decorations up before Thanksgiving, but this year I am feeling a little antsy to get started. I feel like a little kid but I'm the mom now and get to make the rules.
Happy Holidays!
5 comments:
I'm with you. I wont put my tree up but I'm going to start pulling stuff out this week.
You are so cute. I am VERY tempted to do the same but I want to enjoy the fall decorations a little longer. Give me 2 more weeks though! Ha ha!
Your crazy! What about all your Fall decor you just made? It is crazy to think the holidays are just around the corner1
You are so cute! I think my husband would protest if I got my tree out now, though... hmmm... but I can probably sneak out the holiday music to start "softening" him up to the idea!
I am laughing so hard at your I'm the mom now and I make the rules, cause I CANT TELL YOU how often that gets used at my house!! That is awesome! We start listening to Christmas nusic in our house as soon as the first snow hits, so that's been over a month! We love Christmas too! Enjoy!
Post a Comment