Pretty soon Dentist will be telling me to bring my baby in the day it's born. Alix went at 2 year, Addison at 18 months and now Emberlynn 1.
The check-up consisted of wiping her teeth with a paper towel and then applying fluoride to her 4 little teeth. The dentist was in there seriously for 5 minutes. 4 minutes was him giving me a hard time about making his entire extended family sing "Families Can Be Together Forever" in our Sacrament Primary Program. I just laughed of course. I love my dentist his name is Dr. Jefferey Cox. He's honest in every way. Extremely smart and talented. If ever you need a pediatric dentist go to him and say I referred you. (It's cause I get 2 free movie tickets every time I refer someone. So far I have gotten 4 free tickets- Thank you to Brooke and Stacia)
Emberlynn did great. She has four teeth and they are coming in great. No problems......yet (knock on wood.) Dr. Cox was very impressed by her behavior in trust in him. No crying, kicking, fussing. Just calm as can be.
2 comments:
Yeah, I that seems a little crazy to be going to the Dentist that young.
maybe it is time for me to take my kids to the dentist!
Post a Comment