It's official! On October 23rd I turned the big 3-0. I actually was really excited to turn thirty. I will admit. I can't believe I'm thirty, but I am totally going to embrace it. 29 seemed a lot older then 30 for me. I guess I just look at my life and realize how happy I am and all the goals I have set out and accomplished along the way. I have learned so much and yes I have so much more to learn. It's funny I agree with my husband Jon the more you know the more you realize you don't know a thing. There is so much to learn out there and that's why it's so important that we consume our lives with only the good things in life and never have a day of regret.

My friend Roxanne was so bummed she couldn't make it cause she was throwing another Birthday party that night. But Roxanne is awesome and she made these for me for my party (ON TOTALLY LATE NOTICE TOO)- I had to delegate things if I wanted a great party (a new skill I am learning). Roxanne is awesome anytime you gals need a fun party favor or cute packaging Roxanne is the gal for you. She did an awesome job on these!!! Oh and she also made the darling "Tulle Belt" that I am wearing. It's very versatile you just change the color ribbon to match your outfit and best of all it's only $12.00 and it's her own design.
Jon apologized a million times that he couldn't help with the party cause he was working all day. I told him no sweat, seriously throwing this party was so much fun. I loved it - and it was half his idea- and he watched the kids all night for me.





So what did I do for my 30th Birthday? Well I will tell you. Jon thought it would be fun to have our friends come over and throw a desert party. Being the person that I am just couldn't leave it with that. I thought just to have my girlfriends come over for a night of food, fun and crafts. I emailed these girls the day before the party and I was so happy that so many were able to attend.
Inside is 2 Yummy Truffles!
{Tiffany, Stacia, Melissa, Maria, Me & Mary}
I had everyone make a tile that night. It was so much fun. I made this one with Happy and Uplifting sayings.
What's a party without a craft?
{Me & Maria}
{Tiffany & Me}
{Me & Stacia}
{Mary- Alix- Addison}
Here is Mary again. My party would not be complete without her. She is just one of the girls. Before I turned thirty she would tell me that she thirty and on my birthday I told her I finally caught up to her. Mary was so cute she read her email at 10pm the night of the party and ran down to the party immediately. Everyone partied till 11 or a little after that.
Jon had the girls upstairs and they were having their own party. At the end of the party they girls came down and had to hug mary who they love so much. And yes I'm totally aware Addi is naked. What can I say Jon was in charge : ) okay I lie she runs around naked with me all the time too.
Thank you everyone for the all the wonderful gifts you gave me, cards, facebook comments, and etc. It really made my birthday very memorable.
Thank you all that attended my party!
4 comments:
So glad your birthday was one to remember I think the big 30 definitely needs to be.
Yowza, you make 30 look good! :) What a fun night! Yummy treats, fun crafts - that sounds so fun! I love how pretty it all looks too! Amazing! Happy Birthday!
Looks like fun! Sorry I couldn't make it, I totally wish I could have! Those tiles are so cute!
Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun party!!
Post a Comment