Saturday, November 14, 2009

{OOPs I Did It Again}


Okay that title was cheesy, but oh well : ) Here we are again at the lovely Bellagio Gardens. I love going and it never gets old to me. It makes fun pictures and it's cheap entertainment. I totally admire all the hard work that's put into this garden and find myself wishing what an amazing job this would be. I always find myself talking to the gardeners-- if they are out. I got that characteristic trait from my father. He's always doing things like that. (one more example while I was Wyandotte I found myself talking to a fishermen about what kind of fish were in the lake for over an hour- something my dad would totally do.)

Anyway to get back on topic we had a great time before we headed home and got on our costumes and started our big day of TRICK OR TREATING!


One more thing I love celebrating the harvest. The fall colors are therapeutic to me. I just love them, so to me it's not Halloween unless you do some type of Harvest Celebration (okay I'll be honest I hate scary movies)

1 comment:

Brett said...

I'm so glad we came down, not only because Its Vegas, but because it is so fun to see how much fun kids have on Halloween and of course the candy.