Carving the Pumpkins was a lot of fun. MB got completely grossed out with the guts though.
Jon took these AWESOME PICS with his iphone. I loved it!
These doughnuts are not my regular traditional doughnuts. They are something new. They are APPLE CIDAR DOUGHNUTS and they were nice and warm. The batch made way too many for us. So I delivered them to all my neighbors warm too. Yeah I'm pretty much the cool girl on the block now : )
Apple Cider Doughnuts we discovered at the Schmidts Family Pumpkin Farm. The Noorda's were so sweet and bought us some and oh my goodness they were the most delicious things I have ever eaten. Too bad mine didn't turn out as yummy, but I'm a tough critic cause all my neighbors disagreed, but of course they did. Who's going to say they tasted like garbage : )




1 comment:
Those doughnuts look amazing. Yum!
Post a Comment