Sunday, December 12, 2010

{MB's 2nd Birthday}

Emberlynn Shelaine turned 2. 
I love this little one. She reminds me multiple times a day how blessed I am to have her in my life. Each child I feel I have needed for many reason. This last year Emberlynns has taught me to keep a smile on my face that things work out and the most important things to remember is our family and God. 

She is our comedian along with Jon. Her facial expressions are so expressive and over-exaggerated and I love it. Everyone who meets her loves her too.



This year's birthday we woke her up to eat cake and ice-cream and she wasn't very happy about it. We invited our neighbors over and they spoiled her with a wonderful Vet Doctors Set that she absolutely loves. 


Emberlynn I will say with all the smiles is very stubborn like her mother and she is the first I can say I know what it means to be in the Terrible Two's. My other girls who angels till they were three.  If Emberlynn sees a crayon, pencil, marker, pen any writing utensils she will mark up all the walls, books, tables, sofas with it. Rubbing Alcohol and magic erasers are my new best friend right now. The best was  yesterday I was cleaning up a wall and I told MB, "No, No" and she looked at me with a serious face and, "Addi Did it" That little liar at the age 2.  Emberlynn really observes her older sisters and it's taking her innocence away. 

However for some reason she does all this nonsense in the most adorable way where I seldomly can keep a straight face. I absolutely love her and couldn't imagine my life without her. 




Happy Birthday little MB!
We love you!

No comments: