Wednesday, December 29, 2010

{How Can You Get Upset With This?}

{MB} keeps me on my toes that's for sure. 

I walked in the kitchen and saw her on the drying rack. I guess it looked like a bench for rump. I didn't even know she knew how to get up there. But here's how, she pulls out all the drawers and makes perfect stairs to climb up. 



P.S. If you want to feel sorry for me you can. I have no dishwasher so this little drying rack never leaves this spot that's why I found this cool one at Ikea that saves some space on your counter since I don't have any counter space either.

2 comments:

Season and Isabella said...

There is no way to be mad at that cute face!
PS I totally feel sorry for you - That's the worst!

Adrian and Danell said...

She is too cute!