This year we decorated the Christmas tree a week before Thanksgiving. Pretty Crazy you'd think but it was great for us cause Jon was home for 2 weeks and we decided to start our holiday early with him being home.
After we decorate the Christmas tree that night I put early presents under the tree that they get to open. These presents are specifically to enjoy for the coming Winter Holidays and I usually buy these gifts on Clearance after the last Christmas.
Here are the girls excited to open the presents.
And here are the girls after putting on their NEW WINTER PAJAMAS and unwrapping their NEW HOLIDAY BOOKS.
4 comments:
I am definately going to steal that idea for next year. That is the funnest giving them the holiday pj's & books early. Totally worth it! Great idea!!
HOW CUTE! I love this idea!
Fun. I see a penguin book! Yeah penguins rock! Alix's hair seems to be getter longer. It is always pulled back, so I have not noticed.
What a great idea!
Post a Comment