WERE YOU ON THE NICE LIST?
The funniest is they were all sweating it thinking they were not going to make it. I didn't put any presents under the tree this year until Christmas Day. It something I believe I will do for now. It was easy to make this decision when all they talked about was presents at the beginning of December. I really tried to emphasize service and love this year.
Here are the girls Santa's. I made an extra one for the baby that's in the oven for next year since I decided to laminate this.
The 24 Days of Christmas Story Book
I grew up with one of these books in our house and have one in our house. This year I decided to make one for my next door neighbor Liz with a Christmas CD I made as well.
12 Day's of Christmas TREE
This year we decided to send a small tree to Jon's Parents. They opened a present everyday that got to hang up a paper chain, star, tree skirt, ornaments and goodies. We had a theme with a small message what each item stood for. There was an ornament that represented each one of their kids and grandkids. Our Tree's theme was Eternal Families. I wish I took a picture of it but I never did anyway it was the funniest project my girls worked on this season. We spent so much time and lots of love was put into it.
Here are just a few of the things we put on it.
After the girls painted by themselves the ornaments we stuck vinyl on them, antiqued them and then sprayed glitter on them.
I even made one for our new baby that's coming.
Addison's Gingerbread House
and Annual Spicedrop Trees
Addison made this in her pre-school. She was so proud of it.
IT WAS DONE THE NEXT DAY.
YUMMY!
2 comments:
You so stinking amazing!! Do you somehow have extra hours in your day??? I love all of these things!! How blessed your children are!
You are so creative!! I love it! We have the 24 days of Christmas book too. I loved it when I was growing up and I was so excited to share it with my kids, they had no interest :( But I loved reading to myself while they ran around not listening. I love the preschool stuff you did too! I bet the kids love it when it is your turn to teach! :)
Post a Comment