Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{Walking the Brooklyn Bridge}




Walking the Brooklyn Bridge was quite the craziness for me. It was wild. The bridge is already huge and then to walk it. I believe it took us 40 minutes of a nice speed walk with a few stops to take photos and take in the view. Since the other 3 little ones where passed out asleep in the in car Jon dropped us off and met us on the other side.


It was crazy to see all the thousands of cars driving under you and all the steel and wires. WOW it was a crazy rush. 


I couldn't figure out my dad. My surrogate mother of here Nancy Jones wanted to meet my dad and during the visit her husband told my dad he will get mugged on the Brooklyn Bridge. I laughed cause my Uncle Jerry told my dad he would get mugged here in NYC. 

Well Uncle Jerry--- He made it back home with all his cash still in his pocket.

But what I was saying earlier. My dad was walking super fast. Deep down I think he was scared he was going to get mugged. He claims he was walking fast cause to get some exercise and it was a long walk. YAY RIGHT!

P.S. They did have signs at the beginning of the walk that there were cameras everywhere too!





Here is my dad at the half way mark



2 comments:

Brett said...

Been there done that!!

Julie said...

So glad no one got mugged! Cute pictures, too!