Thursday, July 26, 2012

{Backyard Father's Day Campers}

For Father's Day Jon insisted that we camp in our backyard. I had errands to run most of the morning and I came home to all of this in the backyard. Our yard as you can see is not very big. It seemed like our tent took up the whole yard. LOL. The kids had a complete blast all day and will agree to this any day.




We tried to stay outside and play all day. Here are the kids playing bored games Yahtzee in the tent.







The kids put on a play for us. As Jon and I put on a puppet play for them. They loved our play I thought we had pictures but maybe not.

We as BBQ up some yumminess and had smokes on the BBQ as well. 




In the morning Jon woke up to Breakfast in his air mattress and opened up his presents.




I found some fun Ideas on the Internet and Pinterst








Happy Father's Day to what I think is the Best Dad Ever!

No comments: