Alix is Moving up to 3rd Grade.
3rd Grade here starts a new school... Which means my girls are going to attend different school next year : (. I was so happy that Alix and Addison did have the opportunity to be together one year. Addison loved having her to walk into school everyday and peak on each other in the middle of school.
Well here is Alix's school having a Moving Up Assembly for the 2nd graders. I tried to pull Addison out of school, but she asked me not to.. she wanted to finish up her 2nd to last day of school so I let her stay, but we sure did miss her.
In the Assembly the kids sang a few songs.
We are so proud of Alix. We always try to make a big deal out of accomplishments. Even when they are mini accomplishments like moving to a new school for 3rd Grade.
I feel it is important to celebrate the small steps because it's only through small steps that we can create GREAT Accomplishments and let's just face it -it's nice to take a break and see how you are coming along and refocus on the future.
I feel like Jon's road especially have been created by all the those small steps and accomplishments and life really is about the small things we do in life that make us so GREAT!
SO YES HERE WE ARE
Celebrating the SMALL STUFF!
Jon bought these flowers in the City for Alix on his way home from being on-call for 24 hours. Talk about cutting it close. I dropped off Alix at the middle school then Addison at her school then grabbed Jon at the train station and back to the middle school. We made it with 2 minutes to spare! Jon having gotten no sleep was a champ this day. I have so many of those stories and even better. I love that my husband does everything to be a part of my children's lives even when he has to sacrifice sleep in order to do so. The crazy thing is he does it over and over again and never in a million he would ever complain. He loves seeing his children and me : ).
Again it's the small stuff in life that counts!
-12.jpg)
Here is one of Alix's greatest school friends Lia.
After the Assembly we headed to some down the road for the yummy Seafood.
Waiting for our Lobster and Fish & Chips we saw some swans.
Checking out all the Lobster. I wish we bought this one :)
-22.jpg)

-10.jpg)
-11.jpg)







-14.jpg)
-13.jpg)
-18.jpg)
-19.jpg)
-20.jpg)
-21.jpg)
-23.jpg)
-17.jpg)
1 comment:
You look beautiful in these pictures!
Post a Comment