Saturday, July 28, 2012

{Schools Out-So Let's Celebrate}

School ended Friday June 22nd for us. The girls had a 2 hour day of school where they received their report cards and the State Assessment Scores. And I am happy to report my girls did exceptional on their report cards; as well as, their State Assessment. Where both girls received the highest mark possible. Addison not only received the highest mark but a 100%!

Great Job girls I am so proud of you both!
Hard work is what got you here and Hard work is what will keep you here!


We also made a countdown chain for our Summer Break to Begin. The girls took turns everyday after school to pull of a chain. Addison was happy to finally pull off the last one so of course we had to celebrate the evening with games and NY PIZZA!



1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Way to go Alix and Addi! Miss you so much. Alix I know you missd me.