Sunday, July 22, 2012

{Meet the Malinka's}

I can't believe people are starting to trust me taking their family photos. I am so glad they do cause it's a bit of a gamble for them. Here they put all this time coordinating outfits, getting hair done and all ready, driving to a location to finally have someone who is just starting out and learning how to take good photos not only with her camera but with talking to them how to position and everything. Here's a sigh of relief that they can be happy the won the odds on this gamble. Thank you so much for letting me do your photos. Your family is beautiful.


One last thing as I go through these pictures I start to think about how spiritual this hobby is for me. It amazes me to capture many expressions. One of my favorite pictures is of the mom with her children. I remember even shedding a tear seeing in this picture not only how beautiful she is on the outside but you can see how beautiful she is on the inside in this picture. 


I am grateful to the Lord for helping  me develop a talent and being able to recognize the blessings that come with it. 


Here are a few of my favorites....and there is so many.











































No comments: