Soccer Season finally came to an end......Sign. I would be just fine if they decided they don't want to do soccer again; however it is one of the cheapest sports out here on the Island so I'm not sure I would ague them out of it : ). We joined Oceanside soccer team cause they don't play on Sundays even though they are a bit of a drive. We were so happy with the organization. They had a great party afterwards to celebrate. Here is our last day!
Okay these pictures are out of sequence but oh well. Here's Alix showing off her basketball skills that she inherently received from me : ).
Here's Addison showing off her prizes and gifts.
Here's Mason chilling at the sidelines. He was all about kicking the ball. Everyone would laugh and now when I think of it I should of got some video of him dribbling the ball down the field. He's pretty darn good for a 14th month old.
Here's Crazy Addison. I had to include these for me. I never want to forget all her faces she pulls. She is so funny and Crazy. Reminds me of myself when I was young..... or old... I don't : )
Hot days need a bit of a cool down.
When Alix was out this is the boys would be doing!
OKAY this NEXT PICTURE
OF ALIX LOOKS LIKE I AM LOOKING IN THE MIRROR.
Serious this picture completely passes for me exactly. That makes me smile!
Alix's coach always looked like a pro .. . oh wait a second he was!
Addison's coach not so much... but hey we fun... that's all that counts!
Here's Addison, Bekah, and Alix.
Mason playing with the net! I'm sure he will be a future soccer player!
-10.jpg)
-11.jpg)
-15.jpg)
-16.jpg)
-14.jpg)
-17.jpg)
-18.jpg)
-19.jpg)
-21.jpg)
-20.jpg)
-23.jpg)
-22.jpg)
-27.jpg)
-24.jpg)
-25.jpg)
-26.jpg)
-28.jpg)
-29.jpg)
-30.jpg)
-31.jpg)
-32.jpg)
-33.jpg)
-35.jpg)
-36.jpg)
-37.jpg)
-38.jpg)

-5.jpg)
-8.jpg)
-7.jpg)
-9.jpg)




.jpg)
1 comment:
Crap this post has me missing you guys and it hasn't even been a week yet. Not sure what I am going to do for the next 3 weeks.
Enjoy your trip
Post a Comment