Monday, July 9, 2012

{Summer Field Day}

Here is the girls Field Day! It was a super hot day and being in the bleaches just made things melt even more. The parents were not allowed on the field  so I didn't get a lot of good pictures cause my zoom only go so far. But here's what I got  from my far away distance. 


 Addison wasn't that happy that she had to hold a boys hand. You can see it in her face she was so embarrassed. I don't know why they do this. I always see them holding hands with the opposite sex, probably because they don't talk to boys so there's less noise.



Here's a few pictures of Addison and her good friend Brooke. It's fun to see my kids communicate with others from a distance. Brooke lives only 7 houses down the road so that's fun.





Okay Alix is in the Green Hat, Green, shirt and Green shorts in the far distance.




Meet Billy. He is the cutest child Ever. He has Downs and he's adorable. We have had playdates with him and his family. One day we went over there and Alix participated in his OT session and then had a pizza party. It amazes me what this little boy teaches the world. His spirit is one of the finest I know.



Here's Addison She's wearing red. Everything they did they competed as teams not individuals. 





1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Our field day is sooo dumb. Ask Dad, he was there. It is just stupid little games. Nothing like when I was growing up. And me and one other lady were the only parents that even went to watch them. Lame!!!!! Yours looks better.