Seeing a big part of my family for the first time in 2 years was so wonderful. I felt so sad that I hadn't seen them grow up in the last few years. They looked so old especially the older ones. Wayne and Danell and their families in Redmond and Woodenville {near Redmond} While Kristie in her family traveled to Seattle to see everyone. My dad had to fly up to all the action as well. My plan was to just go to Seattle and Vancouver and that was it but last minute I changed my flight to go down to Denver.
So we all headed to the Seattle Zoo. Seattle is so pretty. I usually have only driving through Seattle with a few stops to Pike Place Market but that was it, so to Drive around Seattle for the first time was amazing. I even had thoughts about moving there, but that faded soon after remembering I am visiting in Summer with no rain and how unproductive I am on gloomy days.
Aunt KiKi near the favorite animal the Penguins.
Grandpa in his oldest grandkids.
We love Little Bella
So cute is Cade! Darling.
Waiting to see the Bird Show!
Everyone wanted to hold little Mason. I don't know how it has felt like having no children after having them. Seriously everyone had my children but me. It felt so weird. Trenton was Mason's favorite if I can speak for him. Mason has this immediate connection with another male body and just loved him. So basically I didn't have to worry about Mason cause he was in good hands. Thanks Trenton!
Feeding the Birds
Making Elephant POO PAPER
It's true they all touch the real elephant Poo and made paper out of it!
Wake up Dillon cause our day is only half way done!



-10.jpg)
-11.jpg)
-12.jpg)
-13.jpg)













1 comment:
Such fun pictures. I need copies and I will give you some of mine. I had such a fun time with you. Your kids are so fun. I miss you all!
Post a Comment