Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{Snoqualmie Falls}

On the 4th of July we had a blast. We headed to my sisters Danell Ward Breakfast that my I say Holy cow they know how to party and feed people well. Then we all headed to Snoqualmie Falls minus Danell because she had to go home for some crazy reason then headed to the falls and got stuck in a major traffic jam--a parade, so --so sad she didn't make it to the falls : ( boo and so sad.

The falls were beautiful and quick and easy to get to. No major hike to them just maybe a 100 yards to the falls from the parking lot. There was a darling gift shop there too.


Here is the short walk to the falls. You walk over a Highway and you can read some signs along the way. 



Isn't my sister Kristie beautiful? 
I love her!




It was extremely misty. I feared for my camera and was very protected of it, but still I couldn't believe how wet we got.  Below is Addison starting to freeze. It was a beautiful 4th of July and was nice it hot, but the falls I will admit felt great at first but chilly after awhile.


Here is Kristie, Amy & Me. 
So much for curling my hair this day!
Amy was the only smart one wearing a hat to the falls.

 Below:Mason, Dixie, Kristie, MB & Kylee





Here's the whole bunch...via Kristies camera..Thanks Kris




1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I loved the falls. It was so breath taking! That was a great day.