Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{Snowqualmie Town Trains}

Next to the falls was a fun place where you can see some trains. 
No back to the Trains...
Here's a Fun pHoto my sister gave me that I touched up in PS.
Kind of fun!


 We're a fun bunch. Don'tcha think?





I smiled so big when I saw how excited Mason got. I don't know why this surprises me so much, but he's nothing like the girls. He loves his manly things. Just like today I was cleaning out the car, vacuuming and washing it and cleaning it and he was right next to me banning the mats on the trunks of the trees and everything, holding the vacuum and pushing it back and forth. He was a hoot to watch. 




1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love the fun edit of the train picture. Mason is so darn cute with the trains. I loved getting to see his personality. You have posted so many cute pictures of him over the last 18 months! He is so fun. Trenton wants him to come visit us!