It was so much fun being around grandpa. I love this picture I took of them. So glad I got his picture. They all look so good!
One request that I wanted to go was The Blue Parrot it is an old Italian cafe that makes the best sauce and spaghetti ever. No LIE. They sale this sauce in the grocery stores too, but I never have seen homemade noodles quite like there's. Check out the next picture.
Here is the kids plate! YUM YUM!
DENVER is such a beautiful city. I wouldn't complain if I ended up here.
We also visited my mom's grave. It seriously started to pour huge raindrops the moment we got out of the car. We thought we had beat the storm. I guess not.
We also went to the Denver Natural & Science Museum. It is so nice. My kids loved it there and we spend the whole day there.
Here's my dad and the Gold!
Addison loved this one.
Mason was completely fascinated with everything here especially the dinosaurs.
But everyones favorite exhibit was the Health one. You make your own personalized card and it checks your fitness health.
This game below measure your brain activity. YOu are supposed to relax and not think of anything. The person who is more relaxed and can clear their mind wins.
My dad and I played and HE KILLED ME. I seriously didn't have a prayer. He said he has played that game so many times and he has never seen that ball roll faster with me.
I teased him that he won cause he's so old and his brain doesn't work anymore.{He didn't like that one bit} But the truth is I'm probably a high stressed momma of four who's brain never gets a chance stop. It's constantly going.
-48.jpg)
-49.jpg)
-50.jpg)
-58.jpg)
-51.jpg)
-52.jpg)
-55.jpg)
-53.jpg)
-54.jpg)
-56.jpg)
-57.jpg)
-60.jpg)
-59.jpg)
-62.jpg)
3 comments:
I LOVE that photo of your dad with the kids! You are so talented. I loved seeing you for a few minutes, while you were in Denver, too!
Totally jealous of the picture with your kids and Dad. I WANT ONE!!!
Super fun!
That is a great picute with dad and your kids. Looks like you had fun at the museum.
Post a Comment