The day I arrived to Canada my family took me to Bunson {don't know how to spell} Lake. It's a 15 minutes drive from their house. We got some KFC and had a picnic. So relaxing and what I needed from going crazy busy in Seattle. I love the quiet sounds of nature.
I totally thought this was amazing too!
3 Trees growing out of one huge trunk.
MB doesn't forget Oupa. She grabbed his hand like he never left her side. {no coaching on my end}
just complete LOVE!
Here's another tree growing out of a trunk!
I find this so fascinating.
Hanging out with Uncle Zac & Aunty Amy & Oupa on the lake.
Oh and i guess there were some ducks too!
Check out Little MB's undies, someones got to tell that little girls she doesn't need to hold of her dress that high especially when she's walking on the sand. :)
I got quite nervous with these geese. They were attacking us.
Alix writing our names in the sand. Pretty good sand Handwriting.
Mason's telling a story of something!
Another day we headed to White Pine Beach {another 15 minute drive from their house}. This water was much warmer sense it wasn't Glacier feed. It was still a bit cold as I tried to go snorkeling but started to freeze when I dove down to the bottom of the lake. The kids didn't mind at all. They were having a blast.
Sarah & Alix & Jared {He used to be so small}
I was so impressed with Jared when I saw him. We met up with him at White Pine Beach and he already found a camp spot for us. He totally analyzed the situation explaining to me..
some shade,
some sun,
close to the bathrooms
and close to the lake so we can watch the kids
And the dumpsters are right there.
WOW and your how old and you already think of everything! He was great! He is currently playing on the Simon Fraser University Football Team. Can I say ROCK STAR!
Jared building a sand castle with the girls. I'm telling you anyone need a responsible awesome good looking guy here's a great catch, but you have to wait till he gets back from his mission that he hasn't even left on. Worth the wait though!
Mason's chilling thinking... I know how to do the the beach. I'm a beach bum baby!
Here are the sand architects
I stole Jon's Birthday present to take on our vacation and this is what me and dad did every night till midnight eating Chili Bites {a south african beef jerky that is to die for}
-20.jpg)
-21.jpg)
-22.jpg)
-23.jpg)
-24.jpg)
-25.jpg)
-26.jpg)










1 comment:
That looks so fun! I love the trees growing out of the trunk. I am so glad that you were able to spend so much fun time with Jon's wonderful family. Too bad he was stuck working!
Post a Comment