The day after we traveled to Canada we had a luncheon at the Bailey House {that's what the nursing home is called} to see mom. The timing was perfect cause her sister who lives in Oregon came up to visit. I haven't seen Aunty Lynn & Uncle Harry since they took us out to dinner when we were newly weds in Salt Lake {probably 10 years ago}. So it was fun seeing them again.
I love this next picture of the 3 Sisters.
In the Pickersgill family there are 3 girls and 1 boy {who is Aunty Jacquies twin brother} who lives in S. Africa. I have never met Uncle David.
Aren't they so beautiful?
Here is more of the family
Here's me included!
Cousins once removed!
Well Sarah is Jon's cousin. So whatever you call it. I have no idea really how that works.
Uncle Harry {Pediatric Surgeon} & Dad {Civil Engineer}
They both wish they were as smart as me!
I love them both how they have never made me feel inadequate because of their so many achievements. I love how they think I'm so fascinating.
What a good lesson to learn.... The intellect are not smart anymore when they feel like they have learned everything. The smartest people are the ones who can still learn from the most simplest most fundamental people they meet......me :)
-19.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment