Friday, September 21, 2012

{Lions Park in Vancouver}

Today is my FIL's Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
All he ever asks from me is to blog more pictures of his grandchildren. So here you go!

Playing with my new lens ; } wink wink.




This was  a wonderful day. Sadly is was our last day in Vancouver but I have more pictures. I am going completely out of order {I know what's wrong with me}. We enjoyed the day saying goodbye to Mom and then heading to the park. Dad bought some really yummy authentic food I forgot the name but it was mashed potatoes fried in a bread dough and you would dip it in this incredible sauce. Kristen and her friends came along as well. The park was a beautiful day. But sad to know it was going to end soon. Here are some pictures I took at the park. My FIL loves my photos and surprised me with a little something something that I'm not suppose to make a fuss over which is so hard cause my photos are amazing now. I love you Dad and thank you for supporting my hobbies!




 I love this picture. MB is always so determined to figure something out!










Again Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Looks like you got some fun pictures with you new lens!